Nehru Lincoln Human Services
Nehru Lincoln Human Services (NHLS) foundation, a private non-profit, tax-exempt organization is formed solely for the purpose of providing human services both in the USA and India. The NLSH institues is also a registered charitable organization under the Societies Registration Act of 1860 of India in India. The NLHS provides for:
- Continuing medical/business educational assistance/know-how. It will collect/disseminate medical and business related information to the poor, disabled and to others at a reasonable cost.
- Educational/cultural exchanges of doctors, professors or other volunteers and provides for a model/structure of educational/health care delivery system in rural areas.
- Assistance in medical colleges/universities in the area of medicine and surgery.
- Procurement of donations/medical equipment/supplies/books and distributing them through institutions, societies, or organizations engaged in the disbursement of such services in both countries.
- Dissemination of pertinent information concerning medical /engineering/management fields to the public-at-large through by volunteerism and organizing or assisting in seminars or through educational programs.